Looking for a versatile keyboard.

Reaction score
Hey guys, cheers in advance for any help.

I'm looking for a keyboard at around the £500 mark ($750). I'm planning to use it for looping and would ideally have a large variety of sounds as well as a good build/feel to it.

I also play classical so a good piano sound is important.

I've looked at quite a few boards such as the Korg PS60 but think I need a little guidance.

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Post up a little bit more about what you mean by "looping" - it'll help the forumites on here get a better idea of your needs.

Reaction score
Hi, cheers man.

By looping I meant I'm setting up a little music making system where I'm planning to layer multiple instruments and vocals to put some tracks together.

Currently all I have is a very old piano which refuses to stay in tune so I'm looking for a keyboard/digital piano/synth that has a strong grand piano as well as synth ect.

Becuase of that I've been leaning towards Korg PS60/Juno Di rather than a digital piano but am equally happy to get a digital piano if someone thinks it's a better idea.

Cheers.

Reaction score
In terms of digital pianos I have heard good things about the Casio PX-330.

Ask a Question