Medeli AKX10

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is a stereotypical attitude whereby Chinese is associated automatically with bad quality.
I remember how skeptical we were about Japanese, and later, Korean products and cars.
The reality is that these guys kicked ass and that Chinese are on the way to do the same.
So at least reserve your judgment till you actually try the product or read what people who own it and other professionals report.
But products designed from China is not near to J Japanese or Korean or European or now from Indian .These Chinease Xia Jin Ping companies now coping or degrade the products values and quality so far

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently purchased AKX10 and having some issues of connecting the MIC. I used the Mogami cable and Shure dynamic mic. However, I cannot hear anything thru the speaker. Could anyone help me to resolve this concern? Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Is there an internal volume / EQ in the Medeli for the MIC input? Do you need phantom power? Speaker is powered? Keep us posted on your development with the AKX10 ;)

Reaction score
Music Store in Germany (i think) will ship to Europe. The shipping was 85 Euros to the US. I decided to wait for AltoMusic with free shipping.
There are actually multiple stores in Europe who sell this keyboard. The biggest one is Thomann and they sell it rebranded under their own name Thomann AK-X1100. They ship products internationally. The other one is The Music Alliance with a chain of stores across Europe.

Last edited:
Reaction score

That may be but search the website for a supplier in ones own country and …….

911205B3-AA29-49DE-8E0E-D2EDFC8E3585.jpeg

There is no way I would now knowingly buy any product from an supplier in the Eu so that rules out Thomann.

Reaction score
There are actually multiple stores in Europe who sell this keyboard. The biggest one is Thomann and they sell it rebranded under their own name Thomann AK-X1100. They ship products internationally. The other one is The Music Alliance with a chain of stores across Europe.
Remember though - there are 2 significant differences in the Medeli and the Thomann. Medeli speakers are 100W total, while Thomann are 30W. Internal storage - Medeli 768 MB, Thomann 264 MB.

Reaction score
Remember though - there are 2 significant differences in the Medeli and the Thomann. Medeli speakers are 100W total, while Thomann are 30W. Internal storage - Medeli 768 MB, Thomann 264 MB.
Speaker wattage and sizes are the same on both models.
Thomann: Output power 2 × 15 W + 2 × 25 W Speaker 2 × 12 cm + 2 × 3 cm
Medeli: Amplifier:15w × 2 + 25w × 2 Speakers: 12cm × 2 + 3cm × 2
All copied and pasted from manuals.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From Jeremy See (Synthesizer guru): The Medeli AKX10 has a pair of amplifiers with a total of 100 watts of amplification which drives 4 speakers which gives the keyboard a good amount of frequency separation. The AKX10 speaker system sounds significantly better than my PSR-SX600 & SX700 as these 2 Yamaha keyboards only have a pair of amplifiers which put out a paltry 30 watts of power.

Reaction score
I did find that manual page. Thinking maybe Medeli might have something going with Jeremy See... https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1658455/Medeli-Akx10.html?page=159#manual

For the differences in the Thomann and Medeli - watch this video - this person owns both keyboards:

Reaction score
That may be but search the website for a supplier in ones own country and …….

View attachment 2713

There is no way I would now knowingly buy any product from an supplier in the Eu so that rules o

I did find that manual page. Thinking maybe Medeli might have something going with Jeremy See... https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1658455/Medeli-Akx10.html?page=159#manual

For the differences in the Thomann and Medeli - watch this video - this person owns both keyboards:
Can you admit that the manufacturer knows more about its product than a guy who took the keyboard for the review and who could be mistaken? As I said before, the specs for the audio output for both keyboards are taken from their respective manuals. And here is a screenshot from the Medeli website to end this nonsense.
1646891342247.png

Reaction score
Can you admit that the manufacturer knows more about its product than a guy who took the keyboard for the review and who could be mistaken? As I said before, the specs for the audio output for both keyboards are taken from their respective manuals. And here is a screenshot from the Medeli website to end this nonsense.
View attachment 2740
No need to get the undies in a wad - I just told you that I read the manual page. Jeez. But in many respects - yes, I do believe an in-depth user has more (sometimes far more) knowledge of a mechanical device than it's manufacturer.

Reaction score
well Guys, we live in 2022, AND In EU, if you wanna sell anything you must have warranties. SO, YEA The Medeli have 2 years of waranties.
I think for 699 euros, Its the best sounding KB, With so manny things they give for free, Styles, A great sound editor, Sample editor, Style convert and editor, Wifi, Colorfull Buttons, and more, So for me YEA, its great sounding KB, even if its from another galaxy, So Buy it, I love it ;)

Reaction score
well Guys, we live in 2022, AND In EU, if you wanna sell anything you must have warranties. SO, YEA The Medeli have 2 years of waranties.
I think for 699 euros, Its the best sounding KB, With so manny things they give for free, Styles, A great sound editor, Sample editor, Style convert and editor, Wifi, Colorfull Buttons, and more, So for me YEA, its great sounding KB, even if its from another galaxy, So Buy it, I love it ;)

Reaction score

djr

Reaction score
Just got the Medeli axk10 in the mail, my first impression is:
-A wonderful keyboard, the action is excellent, the sounds are very good and quite expandable. There is a B3 organ patch, Collab3, actually tons, that made the Medeli come alive, seems to have a lotta horsepower under the hood, looks like the potential is huge, really couldn't find anything bad about so far, will post again later, can't find anything better for $700 out there, no way, not even close, have played plenty of big 3 keyboards over the years and the Medeli feels fresh and new, I dig it

Reaction score
-A wonderful keyboard, the action is excellent, the sounds are very good and quite expandable. There is a B3 organ patch, Collab3, actually tons, that made the Medeli come alive, seems to have a lotta horsepower under the hood, looks like the potential is huge, really couldn't find anything bad about so far, will post again later, can't find anything better for $700 out there, no way, not even close, have played plenty of big 3 keyboards over the years and the Medeli feels fresh and new, I dig it
Thank you for your input - please do keep us posted :)

Reaction score
Any update? :)

Ask a Question