Midair

Reaction score
Heeey guys!

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I get my new midair system to work, for you who dosn't know what it is I can tell you that it is a wireless midisystem which I'm going to use to my Roland Ax-7

I have connected the wire from the transmitter to the ax-7 MIDI OUT
I have connected a midicable between my korg triton and the reciever and I'm abit unsure how to connected between those two

so please help me =)

thx

Reaction score
Do you know how you'd connect the AX-7 to the TR if you weren't using wireless (MIDI OUT of the AX-7 to MIDI IN of the TR)? It shouldn't be any different with the midair. The signal always goes from MIDI OUT to MIDI IN, so the AX-7 MIDI OUT goes into the wireless transmitter, and the receiver should have a MIDI OUT which goes into the TR's MIDI IN.

Reaction score
Yes I know how to connect between just the TR and the ax7, and now I have done just as you told me but still no sound...I'm wondering is it possible that I should do something so the transmitter finds the receiver or something?

Reaction score
Is the AX-7 sending data on the same MIDI channel that the TR is receiving on?

Other than that, I have no experience with midair, so if there's something wrong with the unit or if the transmitter isn't finding the receiver, I can't help you there.

Reaction score
Is the AX-7 sending data on the same MIDI channel that the TR is receiving on?

Other than that, I have no experience with midair, so if there's something wrong with the unit or if the transmitter isn't finding the receiver, I can't help you there.

Thanks! but I found the error, I read in the manual were it says that the 2 units SHOULD find each other without any searching or something BUT if they don't find each other their is a little butten which you press on with a niddle and then it works just fine =) 27/2 then I will try it out on a big stage =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limeydog

Latest Threads