My digital piano is so boring, is there any box or adapter I can buy..

Reaction score
that can add new effects and tones and stuff? Something that i'll have plugged between my piano and my amp. I'm a total beginner at this electric stuff, so can you please bring me up to date on what I can use to alter my keyboard sound?

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'll definetly check that out;)
But will this just alter, like, the reverbs and stuff? because I want totally different key sounds as well.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If you want totally different sounds then buy a totally different keyboard. Effects boxes can make a big difference in how your keyboard outputs, but in the end, it's still basically just an electric piano with a handful of sounds.

If you need better sounds, then start looking at synthesizer workstations from the big manufacturers. Korg Krome 88, Yamaha MOX8, Kurzweil PC3LE8, all of these will cost you around the $1800 mark. Or perhaps take a look at the new Casio PX-5S which goes for about $1000 even.

If you're willing to live without 88 keys then you should be able to find some cheaper options.

Gary...

Wes

Reaction score
If your digital piano is boring you, may I suggest learning to play more exciting songs? There is an entire world of awesome playable with just 'Bright Piano'. :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually does your piano have any sort of built in rhythm or accompaniment functions? If not you might have a lot more fun if you added a rhythm box or drum synthesizer like the Alesis SR-18 or the Korg Monotribe.

Ask a Question