New sounds coming from Global!

Reaction score
1658710152882.png

Reaction score
Did you get to try them?
Timur is going to send them to me this week so I can see what I think. He played around 35 for me on a video chat, they were very good even played over a highly compressed signal. He still wants to tweak the effects so hopefully this week. He won’t send them until he’s satisfied and he seems hard to please, that’s a good thing! Lol!

Reaction score
I also got the email - there's also a link to a short video on his facebook page where he demos an electric guitar that sounds very impressive.

I'm still waiting to see a full list of what is included - Timur mentioned they are updating the site (and it does look different already), so I hope he'll share more info and possibly a full demo video.

About the price - initially it was listed as EUR 149, but after the last update it is EUR 99, which I think is reasonable, especially if all sounds are as good as the couple that we already heard.

Timur also mentioned that he plans to make styles for the Medeli, which is also good news..

Reaction score
Installed the first batch today and with a few that needs fix tweaks the AKX10 sounds fantastic! Tomorrow we work on the second batch and then the third. This is exciting!

Reaction score
Do you have a complete sample list?
A bit more Information on the website would be nice :)

Ask a Question