Ok so im new but does anyone have something to say on the Korg sv1

Reaction score
I am looking for a keyboard with good Piano, organ ,clav, and ep's.I also want to be able to customize them with effects and reverb (Stuff like that). I thought the korg sv1 would be great and before that i was looking at the nord electro 2. Any ideas on what keyboard i should get? (note: it needs to be no more than 1500$)

Reaction score
Either of those boards would probably work for you; but it isn't likely you'll find either of them new for your stated budget. The Nord gets very high marks for its patches and effects, and might be better if you can find one in your price range. The Korg is ~$600 cheaper, so ...

Go to a music store that has both and try 'em out. There are no doubt options from Roland, Yamaha, Casio, and perhaps even Kurzweil that would meet your needs, I'm not familiar with them.

Reaction score
Got it. i am actually going to go try out the nord and korg sv1
in a couple weeks. Thanks for the advice RONE

Reaction score
Lots of SV1's on eBay for less than your $1500 budget, and even a few Nord Electro 2's. Don't be afraid of eBay, just be careful. Other than my M1 and SP250, I bought all my gear on eBay.

Ask a Question