Why doesn't anyone make a keyboard stand for me?

Reaction score
I play standing up, and need a stand with a lot of room underneath for a midi foot controller. I need the stand to be at least 41" high. The closest thing I come to is a table-type stand, but every review I read says they are wobbly.

Reaction score
I use the K&M 18810, a table stand, quite often standing up. Never had an issue with mine, even with a Kawai piano on the stand and a Nord C2 on the optional upper tier. Not quite sure how high I keep it but I'm about 6'4". I recommend that you at least check those out.

If that one is too flimsy for you, you could also check out the 18825, a table type stand but with more bracing.

Reaction score
I use the K&M 18810, a table stand, quite often standing up. Never had an issue with mine, even with a Kawai piano on the stand and a Nord C2 on the optional upper tier. Not quite sure how high I keep it but I'm about 6'4". I recommend that you at least check those out.

If that one is too flimsy for you, you could also check out the 18825, a table type stand but with more bracing.
That actually looks pretty good. Thanks!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I use an OnStage Dual Tier Z Stand.

Plenty of room underneath for pedals and fully adjustable for play standing up.

I keep mine adjusted to 32" in height. Add another 5" to the top of the keybed and my keys sit about 37" high.

onstage-dual-z-stand.jpg

Also rock solid. I hate wobbly stands.

Also reasonably priced. Won't break the budget.

http://www.amazon.com/-Stage-KS7365EJ-Heavy-Duty-Folding-Z-Keyboard/dp/B0002F6JH6

Gary ;)

Ask a Question