Original piece for Fender Rhodes and Arp 2600

Reaction score
Hey Keyboard Forum friends -

Here's a new piece I just posted that features a couple classic analog keys: Fender Rhodes and the Arp 2600. Feel free to check it out. If you give it a spin, thanks!

Reaction score
Hello there soot29,
The analog sounds take some beating I enjoyed my pleasant listen my friend. :);)

Jon D.:cool:

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for that Gary. He's a waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better a piano/keyboard player than I am. But he's definitely an influence, so this is very nice to hear. Thanks again!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually it sort of reminds me of the sitcom theme for Taxi, starring Judd Hirsch and Andy Kaufman.

Or Hill Street Blues! ;)

Real 70's cocktail jazz :)

Here's hoping it goes viral for ya. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Actually it sort of reminds me of the sitcom theme for Taxi, starring Judd Hirsch and Andy Kaufman.

Or Hill Street Blues! ;)

Real 70's cocktail jazz :)

Here's hoping it goes viral for ya. :)

Gary ;)
Ha! Yeah, I can't tell if the 70s tv theme comparison comes up simply because of the Rhodes sound (which was on a lot of TV themes then) or because I'm actually channeling my youthful tv watching. Not sure I'd want that! Ha! Thanks again Gary!

Ask a Question