Owners manual needed[ Casio CT-650}

Reaction score
Hi, Is there an owners man. available for an old Casio CT-650? I need on bad,

Reaction score
On a related tack: Can anyone confirm or deny that the Casio CT-650 also appeared in Europe as the Hohner PSK-55 :confused: After much Googling, I think I've made this match.

I have the latter in a white finish - which I believe was standard for Hohner versions of Casio keyboards.

I checked out the link in the last post for a manual. It said they had it, but wanted $50 for a download copy (plus a $3 "service" fee) :eek:

Reaction score
Thanks, tassiespirit. Unfortunately (and as with Casio keyboards) close model numbers were often applied to (outwardly) very different keyboards.

Thanks again, the search continues...

Reaction score
Yup, that's the one - but in white and called a Hohner PSK55. Thanks for digging up the clip :)

I'm not sure how complete the MIDI implementation is and still have to check it out; but it's fun and I like it - certainly nice and loud :D

Reaction score
Im actually now looking for a a manual for this same exact keyboard. This thread was never resolved so I signed up to figure out if anyone has found the manual yet.

Thanks

Reaction score
have you tried reading other manuals of casio keyboards close to your model number? I have a casio ctk- 551 and found out more information in the casio ctk-571 manual. From what people told me the casio manuals overlap each other. So I would go to Casio web page and look at there manuals they have.

Ask a Question