Pa600 korg doesnt read the usb ?

Reaction score
hi , I bought a new korg pa 600 and trying to add some melody to it with usb drive
But it doesn’t read the usb drive!
Can anyone help or advise me please?

Reaction score
Did you format the flash drive? And - add the designated Korg folder name to the drive? My Korg EK-50 is "EK50" folder name. Your keyboard will not read files in a flash drive if they are not in the designated named folder.

Reaction score
Advice is simple, send it back for a full refund.

The 600 was released in 2016, it is in reality an old model and is not worth spending time learning the OS.

Even the 700 and 1000 models have been sold since 2017 so they to are old and none of these Pa models have received any significant upgrade to their OS since their release.

I used to be a Korg fan, but not any more, they are currently still trying to regroup their Management resources and even their flagship 5X has been out for a year and there have only been minor bug fixes to a very flawed product.

Buy a Yamaha with your cash.

Reaction score
Advice is simple, send it back for a full refund.

The 600 was released in 2016, it is in reality an old model and is not worth spending time learning the OS.

Even the 700 and 1000 models have been sold since 2017 so they to are old and none of these Pa models have received any significant upgrade to their OS since their release.

I used to be a Korg fan, but not any more, they are currently still trying to regroup their Management resources and even their flagship 5X has been out for a year and there have only been minor bug fixes to a very flawed product.

Buy a Yamaha with your cash.
I agree about the preference of Yamaha over Korg, but maybe this person likes his Korg and is wanting to simply play a flash drive through it as an accompaniment.

Reaction score
There are plenty of Bonusware downloads available that are better suited to the 700 & 1000 models.

Drive reading issues are usually that it has not been formatted in the Keyboard.

It also depends upon what file type is trying to be played, as the 600 is fussy about types.

The 700 converts MIDI files to Style files whereas the 600 does not.

Ask a Question