Psr-S900 welke vingetzetting voor akkoorden ?

Reaction score
Beste forum leden Ik heb een vraag over het instellen van mijn S900 Ik ben pas begonnen met het leren spelen van mijn toetsenbord.
welke vingerzetting voor de akkoorden moet ik instellen ik heb 7 verschillende mogelijkheden
1 enkele vinger 2 meerdere vingers 3 vingers 4 vingerzettingen op bas 5 volledig toetsenbord 6 ai vingerzettingen 7 ai volledig toetsenbord ?
welke moet ik nou nemen van instellen
e de waele

Reaction score
Translation
Dear forum members I have a question about setting up my S900 I just started learning how to play my keyboard.
which fingering for the chords should I set I have 7 different options
1 single finger 2 multiple fingers 3 fingers 4 fingerings on bass 5 full keyboard 6 ai fingerings 7 ai full keyboard ?
which one should I take from setting
e de waele

I would suggest setting it to 3 fingers and as you progress move it up.

If you for whatever reason cannot master 3 finger then start off at 1 but do read the Manual as it does explain what keys you need to press.

Reaction score
Biggles Ik ga deze instellen op het 3 vinger systeem en kijken hoe het gaat
Heel veel dank voor uw informatie
met vriendelijke groet groet E de Waele

Reaction score
I'm going to set this up on the 3 finger system and see how it goes
Many thanks for your information
with kind regards, E de Waele

Voor toekomstige berichten kun je een beter antwoord vinden als je in het Engels post. Google Translate is je vriend.

Reaction score
Dear I'm going to try . I have a question about playing the chords . When I go from the C ( G C E ) chord to the G (G B D) chord then I hold the G key is that allowed?? I don't hear a real C sound when going from the G wwer back to the C chord?

Do you have to press the correct keys again with every other chord? Did I learn this wrong then?
e de waele

Reaction score
Release the held notes and play the next chord.

When you press say a C chord each note follows an envelope as it is called and the note will diminish in volume hence to play the note again you will have the full note envelope play for the next chord.

When you play in Arranger Mode playing the chords is a trigger for the auto accompaniment and you should be able to release the notes once triggered by the chord.

D2C9410A-0650-4948-9362-629C9D2F5F9D.jpeg

Reaction score
Beste forum leden Ik heb een vraag over het instellen van mijn S900 Ik ben pas begonnen met het leren spelen van mijn toetsenbord.
welke vingerzetting voor de akkoorden moet ik instellen ik heb 7 verschillende mogelijkheden
1 enkele vinger 2 meerdere vingers 3 vingers 4 vingerzettingen op bas 5 volledig toetsenbord 6 ai vingerzettingen 7 ai volledig toetsenbord ?
welke moet ik nou nemen van instellen
e de waele
hallo
volgens de handleiding met een setting fingered (3) of fingered on bass (4) zit je altijd goed.
Heel veel speel en oefenplezier
groetjes mris

Ask a Question