Roland BK9

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Roland BK9 and it seems so complicated. Is there anyone out there who can give me a lesson on how to get around this keyboard. I am willing to travel as I live in West Sussex. I am willing to pay someone for their trouble and would be very grateful.
Reghards
Lawrence and Lucienne

Reaction score
Welcome.

Roland have tutorial videos on Youtube listed as Product Support, you may find some there that help.

As for one to one tuition you are probably better speaking to locan mucal instrument stores as many have teachers who can help.

Reaction score
Hi Biggles,
Thank you, I have downloaded all the manuals, however I have always found one to one tuition suits me best and I have tried the local music shops and they have recommended YouTube.
Regards
Lawrence

Reaction score
Hai All,

Recently I have chance o play with Roland BK9 Keyboard the BK9 Tones are very difficult to play in stage performance, that’s tone very hard compare with Yamaha serios keyboard.

1. Any one share editable tone to import the keyboard so that I play freely.

2. Tone edit option available or not,

3. Where we get the Editable tone)

Any one please give suggestion.

Antony

Reaction score
To Lawrenc Clark and Antony:
There ist a special website for Roland Arrangers.

The roland-arranger.com website is made for people with a passion for Roland arranger keyboards.

The project is operated from Denmark, Europe and moderators are placed globally.

We are an independant organisation cooperating with relevant 3rd parties, including Roland. However, Roland is not deciding which content is published on the website.

http://www.roland-arranger.com/index.php/forum/recent

Reaction score
To Lawrenc Clark and Antony:
There ist a special website for Roland Arrangers.

The roland-arranger.com website is made for people with a passion for Roland arranger keyboards.

The project is operated from Denmark, Europe and moderators are placed globally.

We are an independant organisation cooperating with relevant 3rd parties, including Roland. However, Roland is not deciding which content is published on the website.

http://www.roland-arranger.com/index.php/forum/recent

I haven't been able to access that site. Is it a temporary glitch, or is the site gone for good?

Ask a Question