Roland XPS 30 switches working bizzarly

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
I own a Roland XPS 30, which is an awesome expandable Syntheziser. Now I am facing a big problem, which is really annoying during performance

When I press string button, performance/patch button works, when I transpose button write button works, when I press shift button, down cursor works and problem continues on other switches too, which makes my keyboard useless for any performance

I took it to a service center, they tried to change buttons, but still the problem exists, my service engineer is confused and he couldn't sort it out the actual problem

Any idea about the problem behind it.

Reaction score
Did any kind of liquid fall on the contact boards? Like cat piss... I would try take out the contact boards and wash them (imperse them) in a solution of water plus soda and also you can use a tooth brush to clean. Leave the board immersed in this solution overnight. Next morning rinse with water only. Then let them dry.

Ask a Question