Saving scenes in new Roland Go:keys 5

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having trouble changing a patch and saving it within this new Roland keyboard. I have contacted Roland and they simply sent me a link to the manual (and the answer is not clear).

I want to take a sound, maybe transpose, change the effects and maybe change the octave down a level and then be able to recall these patches in gig order.

Is this possible and if so, how?

Any help most welcome.

Thanks 🙏🏼

Reaction score
I am able to save scenes ok. Only issue is you go straight to scene write by long pressing the scene button otherwise go keys will load first scene i.e. electro pop if you just press scene.
hope that's clear!

Reaction score
and it seems you can't save settings in individual tones, you can only save settings in scenes.
a future firmware could see saving scenes as favourites? that would be very useful for gigs.

Reaction score
you can change default scene when the go keys starts so i guess one way to get a favourite scene (setting is in Menu/System/General then scroll down to Startup Scene Number)

Reaction score
Hi, I am seriously considering getting a Go Keys 5 - superb value, terrific sounds and not too heavy! I am hoping the scenes can be used as complete "patch" to recall all settings for each item in my setlist - but does this include the song, I can't tell from the manual.

Reaction score
Hi, I am seriously considering getting a Go Keys 5 - superb value, terrific sounds and not too heavy! I am hoping the scenes can be used as complete "patch" to recall all settings for each item in my setlist - but does this include the song, I can't tell from the manual.
hi what do you mean by song?
the scenes saves all setting you make

Ask a Question