SF2 installation on AKX10..

Reaction score
Thomann version (Thomann AK-X1100) of Medeli AK-X10 has only 256 MB expansion memory and firmware version 01.04.09.
But my intention is to choose only a few sf2 files, not all of them, and put them on the keyboard for having that specific sounds. Can we do this on this keyboard?

Reaction score
But my intention is to choose only a few sf2 files, not all of them, and put them on the keyboard for having that specific sounds. Can we do this on this keyboard?
I have the AKX10 and with the software GrandSuite, which works for the Thomann AK-X1100, you are able to import Sf2 files. If you load an Sf2 with multiple instrument, then you are able to delete those you dont want. Ive done it a lot of times.

Reaction score
I have the AKX10 and with the software GrandSuite, which works for the Thomann AK-X1100, you are able to import Sf2 files. If you load an Sf2 with multiple instrument, then you are able to delete those you dont want. Ive done it a lot of times.
Thank you very much. Your answer help me a lot on my decision about buying this keyboard.

Reaction score
Thomann version (Thomann AK-X1100) of Medeli AK-X10 has only 256 MB expansion memory and firmware version 01.04.09.
Yes. It's small, but now I bought this one. And talking about the sf2, I made a expansion including soudfonts, with GrandSuite, and some sf2 works, and other don't. And some of them use a lot of space.

Ask a Question