sheet music for piano

Reaction score
where do you get you music notes and pieces from?
I dont know where to get them...could you recommend any websites?
do you use any software?

thanks

Reaction score
I use a program called Guitar Pro, which (as the name explains) is mainly a program for guitar players. But if a song has a keyboard/Piano, it's usually there as well. Then I just go to www.ultimate-guitar.com and download some tabs.

The good sides about that program is that it shows me the keyboard, where I can see which notes are being played, so I can learn a song without being able to read the sheets.

The downsides are, that you probably won't learn to read sheets, as the other way is much easier :p, and you will probably not be able to find songs that does not contain a guitar, like Beethoven or similar.

Reaction score
orite thats ok...i have guitar pro..but i was more interested in learning sheet aswell..
but i guess i can learn theory but when it comes to learning songs i can just use guitar pro..
im only starting so i dont want to get bad habits
thanks

Reaction score
It depends what level you want - there are plenty of good sites for classical piano, but I doubt that's what you want. Generally I search for midi files of pieces and extract into Sibelius to view the score, which is essentially what Guitar Pro does, although it's very hit and miss on quality, assuming a file exists.

Reaction score

Ask a Question