Singing Piano Waltz - simple keyboard sheet music please

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and hope this is OK to post. Does anyone have a simple 'easy play' version of Tolchard Evans 'Singing Piano Waltz' - it's such a pretty song and I can only find a proper piano version on line (which is too difficult for me, as a relative keyboard novice)?
Many thanks

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I searched a few known resources and getting the full blown complicated piano version. Not what you want. What you want is the fake book version.

I have some other connections but will not be able to source them until next week. I will do my best. I also have a mountain of old sheet music waltzes. I will sort through these too over the next day or two.

It is indeed a sweet tune. I played a youtube clip just now. So if I have some luck I would also add it to my play list.

Cheers ray

Reaction score
Hi Ray, Thanks for your reply and indeed, I think you are right and I do need a 'fake book' version. If you do have time to try your other connections next week, I would really appreciate it.
My late Mum used to love this tune and I first heard it on an accordion track by Jack Emblow - beautiful!
Cheers and Happy Christmas
Jeanne

Reaction score

Ask a Question