Site Handover

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

After many years of running keyboard forums, and being so so proud of the community we have here, it's time for me to hand over the reigns to a new forum administrator - @Shaggy. He's a good guy with experience running forums, so please do give him a warm welcome :).

I started a new job recently and I just don't have the time anymore to work on the site as much as I would like to, so wanted to make sure it's in good hands so that it's still around for a long time.

I'll still be here, just as a regular member :D

All the best,
Ian

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
These forums have been a godsend for me. At my ripe old age taking up keyboarding was a huge challenge and the resources for learning offered here have been enlightening and rewarding.

Thank you so much for making this happen. I plan to stay for evermore as everyday there are new topics and interesting comments to get involved in.
My playing skills have enhanced immensely by just being here.

Most importantly, the people here and friendships I have developed over the years are awesome on a world scale.
Some good banter too as well as sensible discussion. These forums are resposible for me physically meeting one special member who has taught me heaps. A professional musician indeed being Paul AKA @CowboyNQ . Paul and I have become firm mates and I thank the forums for that.

So in summary. .
THANK YOU Ian. Best wishes for your new job.
As well WELCOME Shaggy.

See you both around the forums.

Ray.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hopefully you won't be a stranger Ian. After a decade and a half I too have made wonderful friends and memories on the forum. I'm happy you found someone to pass the torch to as your life takes a new turn.

Wishing you luck with your future endeavours. ;)

Reaction score
Many thanks for all your activities over the years to keep this the best music forum there is going in the manner that it is.

Best wishes and good luck with the new job.

Welcome Shaggy.

Ask a Question