Studio sets made on FA-08 compatibility with other keyboards

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Me and my workmate perform on a tour in Europe and we got the FA-08 keyboards from the company to work with.
Unfortunately there will be some venues, where the techies cannot bring our regular equipment to - so we think about
asking the venues to organize some keyboards for us to play on.

To avoid re-programming this alternative keyboards, we would like to save to sound and studio sets of the FA-08 on the sd-card
and simply load them on the alternative keyboards. Therefore I must know, which keyboard-models from Roland are capable of doing this so we
can order the correct keyboards from the venues (if there is no FA-08 available).

So my question is: are there other keyboard-models by Roland, which can simply read and import svd files (studio sets, sound sets) made by the FA-08?

Thanks for any help!
Greetings!
Mike

Reaction score
1) I would ask that question directly of Roland.

2) I would then trawl the Music Stores with a SD card and try it in a Juno DS or Fantom 0 series.

3) Contact Music Stores near the venue to see if they will loan you an FA 08

4) Have a word with a major store chain like Thomann in the EU or PMT in the UK to see if they will sponsor by way of a loaner.

Reaction score
Hey, man! Thanks for your advice! Then I'll start executing the bucket list with point 1 and contact Roland ... 😆

Ask a Question