My little basement studio so far

Reaction score
Well, it's been quite a while since I posted a video of how my home studio is coming along. We're almost done! I have bass traps but I need to wrap them in acoustic cloth so they aren't just ugly black foam. I have some sparkly black cloth for them. It's all about style, doncha know? All you fabulous fashionistas!
ANNNNNDDD! I think I'm about done buying gear. "GASP" I've been into my local big music store a few times over the last few months and nothing at all caught my eye. I'm almost not even buy plugins for my DAW. My wallet and my wife are both heaving great sighs of relief. this video is an impromptu one. I plan on doing a proper one some time down the road. Feel free to share it with anybody you please.

https://youtu.be/1yzplI0ImtQ

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'll wait for the Scorcese version thanks. Between the muddy audio and the cockeyed camera angles I couldn't watch 40 seconds without motion sickness. :p

Sorry Jeremy ;)

Reaction score
I'll wait for the Scorcese version thanks. Between the muddy audio and the cockeyed camera angles I couldn't watch 40 seconds without motion sickness. :p

Sorry Jeremy ;)
No worries. I do tend to go for the Blair Witch style of camera work and I'm narrating from behind my camera's microphones. A video guy, I'm not. Blind in one eye and can't hear out of the other.

Ask a Question