Summer NAMM 2021???

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Looks like NAMM 2020 is a no go this year. Not that this surprises anyone. :(

Meanwhile we can all amuse ourselves by playing Lockdown! The Game!!! :)

Counting the bumps on the stucco ceiling helps pass the time... :eek:

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
"Lockdown" is pretty much ended where I live, although I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. Many people don't even wear masks when they go out shopping, although I still do.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
To be fair that video was posted about a month ago, but there are currently still plenty of "Hot Spots" around the world where extreme measures are still in effect.

Right now America is dealing with a double whammy that outsiders can't even begin to imagine, but rest assured the entire world is watching.

Personally I have a solution I humbly offer to the ether. It's time to get rid of smart phones. With all the wonderment and joy that carrying the internet around in your pocket brings, it is rapidly destroying civilization as we know it and not all change is good. Society needs a serious time out from "fake" news and "real" news virally replicating itself without context or commentary.

Agreed we've reached a turning point in civilization and wrongs must be righted, but the thought of 8 billion morons around the world talking to each other seriously has me worrying for the future.

On TOPIC >>> So do ya think the manufacturers will just hold off releasing anything new til January 2021 or like everything else has new product development been impacted by Covid as well?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
"Lockdown" is pretty much ended where I live, although I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. Many people don't even wear masks when they go out shopping, although I still do.
We have the same status in the Sumter area. Most people aren't using the masks, however I do wear it if there are lots of people (Lowes, Walmart, etc). I also try to avoid those larges stores because of the crowds.

Reaction score
To be fair that video was posted about a month ago, but there are currently still plenty of "Hot Spots" around the world where extreme measures are still in effect.

Right now America is dealing with a double whammy that outsiders can't even begin to imagine, but rest assured the entire world is watching.

Personally I have a solution I humbly offer to the ether. It's time to get rid of smart phones.

With all the wonderment and joy that carrying the internet around in your pocket brings, it is rapidly destroying civilization as we know it and not all change is good. Society needs a serious time out from "fake" news and "real" news virally replicating itself without context or commentary.

Agreed we've reached a turning point in civilization and wrongs must be righted, but the thought of 8 billion morons around the world talking to each other seriously has me worrying for the future.

On TOPIC >>> So do ya think the manufacturers will just hold off releasing anything new til January 2021 or like everything else has new product development been impacted by Covid as well?

Gary ;)

Oh you are so right Gary.

I would love mobiles to have:-
1) a motion sensor that shut off the screen if the idiot with the mobile is walking.
2) the ability to discharge an electric shock if the user is holding it for longer than 5 minutes
3) if another mobile is within 2m then the screen blanks and audio turns off

I blame the rampant corporate profit hungry corporations of the USA and disposable consumer products for the ills of the world today.

Our damn Government has succumbed to the pressure by the USA Trade Deal to allow chlorinated chicken to be imported into the UK, just why on earth would any sane person eat any USA sourced meat products which have been chemically treated is beyond me.

Ask a Question