WK 3300 Casio problem

Reaction score
I really like my Casio WK3300, BUT..... I am very disappointed with the method Casio chose to change registration banks (it has 8, with 4 different registeration options for changing sounds, etc)..

If I am playing with, say, Bank 1 and I want to shift to Bank 8, I have to rotate (sequence) through ALL the intervening banks, that is, Bank 2, then 3, then 4, etc..... and finally I arrive at Bank 8. To go to the next highest bank, I have to press the BANK button twice, then press optilon 1 once...and proceed. This forces me to press 18 keys before getting to BANK 8. This is a time-consumer, terrible system .. UNLESS I just do not know now to do it more quicky.

When playing nulmbers where different banks need to be brouight up quickly, it's impossible to do so.

Is there some 'hidden' way to bring up a desired bank immediately? If not, I will be forced to trade the Casio in for a Yamaha which allows instant selection of any bank.

If you have a solution, you'l earn my undyng gratitude !

Russ

Ask a Question