Yamaha CK88

Reaction score
Hello. I have a yamaha DGX660 and loving it, but it's rather heavy. I've been looking at the Roland but it doesn't have in built speakers and I'm struggling with the amp sounds. I'm thinking of the Yamaha CK88 as it has built in speakers, which I love. Any suggestions on quality?

Reaction score
Hello. I have a yamaha DGX660 and loving it, but it's rather heavy. I've been looking at the Roland but it doesn't have in built speakers and I'm struggling with the amp sounds. I'm thinking of the Yamaha CK88 as it has built in speakers, which I love. Any suggestions on quality?
I have a Yamaha DXG 670 & I am also looking for a lighter keyboard. I reviewed the YouTube on the Roland rd 88. It has built in speakers but not graded -weighted keys. I am looking at the CK88 also but it does not have beats (arpeggiator) which I love. It's more advanced so I am 80% considering buying it. Good luck!!

Reaction score
The CK88 is great! I really like the piano sound, it's light, and the speakers are clear!

*however* you should A/B with the RolandRD88, which i also love. But be warned, in Canada, Yamaha's warranty is 2 years vs 1 year on the RD88. In Germany, it's 3 years for Yamaha! (no idea for Roland).

Mark

www.youtube.com/MarkWilburnTLM/Videos
DX7, CLP300, PSR60, Roland E20 + MT32, CVP309, PSRS970, Fender Std Strat, Squier RB3 Midi Strat, Ibanez SA262, Yamaha CG131, Fujiyama FC390, TUC-Kitty

Ask a Question