Yamaha PSR-E473

Reaction score
Welcome.

The E series seem to be upgraded every two-ish years.

With the 453 in 2016, the 463 in 2018 so the 473 is probably a little overdue.

The 373 is on the market so that is probably a good indication of things to come.

If you are looking to upgrade from playing a lesser model for a while then the SX range would probably be a better choice in the SX600/700.

Reaction score
Hopefully soon! I've been looking at the Casio CTX700 vs the E373 vs the E463, but might want to wait for the 473 (assuming it arrives soon'ish). I'll probably get impatient and buy a 463 and thats when the 473 will be released ;)

Reaction score

Reaction score
Oh. Depends the store. MusicStore and other in Europe say March or April

But in Usa, reverb has 2 stores for March.

Thanks for your responding

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If you have any local music shops, check with them to see if they're planning to get it in and have any idea when they're expecting a delivery. Not that there's anything wrong with buying online, but it's good to support your local businesses (even if they're actually huge national or international chains), plus you won't have to wait for delivery and won't have to ship it off if there's a problem with it-- pick it up from the store, and then return it to the store if necessary.

Ask a Question