yamaha psr i455

Reaction score
Okey Thanks..
I want to know is there any moisture affect on keyboard.Because when i start my keyboard after 7 days of rest some keys not functioning well and after some time they work . what was the cause because it is brand new Yamaha psr i455

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes, moisture is bad for electronics, and can be dangerous as well (danger of shock, short circuits, etc.). If you live in an area with high humidity, you might want to keep your keyboard in a room where you can control the humidity, such as with a dehumidifier. Moderate humidity is probably okay, but low humidity is better, and high humidity is bad.

If you live in a very humid area, you might also want to put your keyboard back in the box and store it in a dry place if you won't be using it for a while-- it doesn't take too long to put it away or to get back out again later, and keeping it stowed out of the way would also help keep it from getting knocked over accidentally, spilling things on it, getting dust or hairs all over it, etc. And if you keep it set up for easy and frequent usage, it's a good idea to get a dust cover for it.

Also, if you're using a power adapter instead of batteries, be sure to unplug the adapter when you aren't using the keyboard. And if you're using batteries, you might want to take out the batteries if you aren't going to be using the keyboard for a while.

Reaction score
Hi friends

I am quite new to this forum.I have very old yamaha PSR 270.I am planning to upgrade to E443 or I455.I mainly play bolly songs and love to play Indian classical music too.I would appreciate if some one can advise me the better chioce.is there any major difference in both these models.
Thanks and best regards

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The PSR-I455 is more or less a PSR-E443 but has more Indian instrument voices and table/drum kits, more Indian styles, more Indian arpeggios, "Tabla/Tanpura" Patterns rather than DJ/techno Patterns, and some "Knob A/B" assignments related to the Tabla/Tanpura Patterns. The PSR-I455 would be a better choice for an Indian musician, but the price is "quite a bit higher" (an understatement) than the PSR-E443.

If you want to know about the differences in detail, I recommend downloading the Owner's Manual for the PSR-I455, and the Owner's Manual and Data List for the PSR-E443 (the data lists-- i.e., the lists of voices, styles, patterns, arpeggios, songs, and effects-- are included in the Owner's Manual for the PSR-I455, but are in a separate document for the PSR-E443):

http://download.yamaha.com/search/result/?site=in.yamaha.com&language=en&search=PSR-I455

http://download.yamaha.com/search/result/?site=usa.yamaha.com&language=en&search=PSR-E443

Ask a Question