Yamaha Tyros sequencing discussion group

Reaction score
Hello - does any one know of any groups out there that could help with sequencing on Yamaha Tyros 4? I am relatively new to keyboard sequencing and I had a few questions about advanced editing. I'd love to join a group that would discuss such issues. Please share a link or details if you know about such group.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Welcome

You could always just post your questions here and if anyone can help they will.

Just a couple of forums that I know of that may be of help + search for Groups on Facebook

Psrtutorial

yamahmusicians

synthzone

Additionally if you type in a search in Google for what you seek and click on the Video tab you may find some video tutorials.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes to the PSR Tutorial Forum; of the ones mentioned, it has the largest active population of Tyros, Genos, PSR-S, and PSR-SX users.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello - does any one know of any groups out there that could help with sequencing on Yamaha Tyros 4? I am relatively new to keyboard sequencing and I had a few questions about advanced editing. I'd love to join a group that would discuss such issues. Please share a link or details if you know about such group.

Thanks,
P

Ask a Question