Korg pa5x

Reaction score
I am suprised there isn't more people talking about the PA5X I was able to play it at my local music store it is a fantastic keyboard and the strings are better than any other keyboard I have heard including the Genos.

Reaction score
I am suprised there isn't more people talking about the PA5X I was able to play it at my local music store it is a fantastic keyboard and the strings are better than any other keyboard I have heard including the Genos.
A Casiotone has better strings than the strangled strained tones on a Genos.

Pa5X is still in Beta test phase and the numpties who shelled out $6000 are the testers.

OS 1.2 restores some of the features stripped out of it v aPa4X but now OS 1.2 is still being Beta tested.

Reaction score
A Casiotone has better strings than the strangled strained tones on a Genos.

Pa5X is still in Beta test phase and the numpties who shelled out $6000 are the testers.

OS 1.2 restores some of the features stripped out of it v aPa4X but now OS 1.2 is still being Beta tested.
"A Casiotone has better strings than the strangled strained tones on a Genos."... Ooh come on now, thats nonsense. Agreed, that the Genos strings are not to everyones taste but saying they are no better or worse than a Casiotone just makes it sound like you have a dislike for Yamaha rather than making a valid point. None of the PA5X models cost $6000... rememeber that the Genos with the "strangled strained tones" cost $6000 for many many years. They have just dropped the price to $5000 :)

Ask a Question