Korg Triton Le troubles

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a Korg Triton Le here and there is something puzzling me about it. No matter how i adjust the knobs that edit the sound of the instrument being played, I cannot for the life of me get them to sound anything like the 'audition' demo of that particular instrument. Any help on this subject would be greatey appreciated. Thank you for your time. :)

Reaction score
Hello. I have the same keyboard. What program/combi is it? Ill check mine out, and see whats going on. Almost everything in the keyboard is internal, so sometimes its hard to tweak.

Reaction score
i had the TR which is basicly an improved LE and you're probably talking about programs inside combis...

The problem is in the insert effects... Every single program has its insert effect, and once you get into combis you can mix up to 8 programs but with ONLY ONE IFX so that means 7 out of 8 programs won't sound the same as they sound in program mode... and that's the reason why they don't sound the same...

You can use "Copy IFX effect" inside the combi mode but like I said... LE/TR has only 1 and that's the main problem.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. The sounds that are bothering me most in regards to their sound quality are Programs mostly being clavichord samples and wind instruments (flute, oboe and shakuhachi samples all stick out the most to me) On a related note. The speakers I had initially had the Triton plugged into didn't sound that great (even cheaper headphones seemd to give a better sound). Thanks for the advice and happy playing :)

Ask a Question