New disc or apps

Reaction score
Hi I have bought a second hand kn7000 and with it came 2 disc SD-jukebox v2.4 and applications & drivers for sx-kn7000 can I get up to date disc for windows 10 or for android tablet apps or is it worth the effort.
Many thanks Bill

Reaction score
Hi Fred Thank you for your help and reply I have looked at this site but the other programs that's hooked on to what you want is to much bother. Thanks again Bill

Reaction score
Hi Bill.
There is nothing recent available for the Technics KN7000, last manufactured over 15 years ago, and certainly no apps.
However you do have me - pretty much know and can do everything that isa possible regarding the KN7000...So by all means fire away with your questions...if it helps my email address is (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Right I have just the chap for you...another KN7000 fan with his own web site about this keyboard: http://www.willumspages.co.uk/ - his name is Bill Norrie and he lives in Harrogate...a bit nearer than me as I'm in Wiltshire. I'm sure he would be pleased to help. His email address is on his web site.

Ask a Question