PC3K Adding reverb on a fader to a user Setup

Reaction score
Hi there, first time poster!

Using a Kurzweil PC3K on a gig and have created setups for all my songs. Is there away of setting up FX onto layers and then assigning the FX level to a fader?

I have a piano layer and a string layer and want to be able to fade up reverb at the end so there’s a tail to the strings but not the piano.

If that’s not possible, is there a way to assign one of the faders to be a master reverb in setup mode? Every tutorial I’ve seen only seems to explain it for program mode.

Many thanks.

Reaction score
Initial thought was to assign this function to an expression pedal.

Not sure if it is possible but the manual should give an idea of what can be assigned to a pedal

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
He's asking how to set it up for an individual split or layer in a setup mode. It's probably doable but depends on whether he's programming from the panel or the soundtower editor and Kurzweil menus run very deep indeed. I'll leave the final word to the experts at the forums I linked.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Will try over on those forums, thanks for the info! Am programming from the panel, and yes those menus run very deep indeed! Thanks for the speedy reply.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, a heads up about the Ksetlist.

They seem to be having some DNS problems.

If you try to access the urls directly you may find it unreachable.

If that happens just paste the url into Google and then select the links that come up for the first hit.

Don't ask me why but it works that way for me.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question