WK7500 -How do I get rid of the "Precount" when using "Repeat"

Reaction score
I am trying to use the "Repeat " button to replay adinfinitum a recorded arpeggio in Song Sequencer mode (pg. E-79) bars 1-8 ,for ex.,and have not been able to disengage (get rid of ) the Precount ,following pg. E-74 instructions .I have cleared tracks and songs , started new song ,etc, even went out and got a SD card and recorded to it and played back following pg.E-144 steps , pushed Repeat at begining and end of desired section and still the Precount stops the song ,does its 1 bar metronome count (with metronome turned off ). I have even used the pageE-80 "A _B Locater " instructions to workaround this precount madness , but to no avail .Anybody know how to get rid of the "Precount " .If anybody knows how to get the WK7500 to play the "Who" 's Baba O'Riley arpeggio that drones thru the whole song , I would appreciate the advice . That's what I am trying to do here . Thanks so much for reading this. .PnutKid .

Ask a Question