Can I install Logic software instruments onto Roland Juno?

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I know the Roland Juno DS allows you to add patches via USB, either from the Axial collections, or now I understand there's the Tone Manager?

I love all the synth software instruments on Logic. Any way to export those to be saved onto a Roland Juno DS? The only way I know how to use Logic and the Juno is connect it with MIDI. But I'd love to not have to bring my laptop every time. Thanks!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Quick answer.

No you can't.

You can use Roland's sound editor to import WAV samples to create patches but somebody else's proprietary files and engines would be nigh on impossible to deconstruct and import.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Well, you probably can sample your favourite sounds from Logic and play them on your DS. I'm not sure abouth the legal consequences though.

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I know the Roland Juno DS allows you to add patches via USB, either from the Axial collections, or now I understand there's the Tone Manager?

I love all the synth software instruments on Logic. Any way to export those to be saved onto a Roland Juno DS? The only way I know how to use Logic and the Juno is connect it with MIDI. But I'd love to not have to bring my laptop every time. Thanks!
No you cannot

Ask a Question