How do I install Strap Locks on the Ax Edge Keytar?

Reaction score
This is a very serious issue. I've had the strap completely pop off twice while I was playing this keytar. With the Alesis Vortex I was simply able to switch out the old strap nuts with locking ones, but I can't do this on the Edge- the screw just keeps turning forever without loosening.

People of Roland, sit up and listen: the strap is what makes it a keytar. If you can't securely attach the strap, then the instrument is no longer able to be called a keytar since it cannot be played while being carried by the strap- YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS!!!!

So are there any Ax Edge users out there who have found a solution to this abysmal design flaw? Please let me know- the sounds on this thing are awesome, but I absolutely cannot use it if the strap won't stay on.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
You need a beer.

A Grolsch.

Or rather two beers.

They have to be those with the flip cap.

Take off the seals and attach them to your pins after the straps.

Its the guitarists solution that is much more enjoyable then spending cash in straplocks.

A

Advertising

Ask a Question