Casio CTK 6250 or Yamaha PSR E443?

Reaction score
The CTK-6250 is pretty much a standard arranger with mostly "bread and butter" sounds and accompaniment rhythm patterns. The E-443 has these also, but adds more current dance/club sounds and accompaniment rhythm patterns, as well as two assignable real time sound shaping knobs for some effective "DJ" type effects. If you are into this type of music, then you would most likely be interested in the E-443. The CTK-6250 has more of a studio sound output, while the E-443 has a "boomy" output with a variable "wide stereo" enhancement effect consistent with the club/dance scene. I have three Casio's that are equivalent to the CTK-6250, as well as the Yamaha E-433, which is the immediate predecessor to the E-443, and they are definitely and obviously designed for different genres. The CTK-6250 has more convenient and in-depth user tone/rhythm editing and saving. The E-4XX units are comparatively limited in this respect. So, here again, if this is of major interest to you, then the CTK-6250 might be better suited to your needs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the piano song and i' a beginner, thx for the answer Ted! I am thinking about what i can choose because CTK-6250 is $300 usd cheaper than E-443 in my country

Ask a Question