Casio PX-S6000 function buttons

Reaction score
Just bought a Casio PX-S6000. Is it possible to save layered sounds to a function button. The manual shows how to save sounds, but not layered sounds. For example: I would like to save piano and strings to a function button for quick recall during a live performance.

Reaction score
Seems you can - manual instructions:
1693493483729.png

Reaction score
Why do keyboard manufacturers seem hell bent on giving a player’s finger RSI with all the screen/button prods to do a simple task?

Reaction score
Why do keyboard manufacturers seem hell bent on giving a player’s finger RSI with all the screen/button prods to do a simple task?
Can't make it easy for us because then we'd be happy and content. 😁

Reaction score
Thank you, but it still doesn't tell you how to add a layered sound, only a single tone. I finally got a response from Casio and they didn't answer my question either. I returned the keyboard. Back to searching for the right one for me.
You're probably going to have to look into an Arranger if you're wanting a keyboard that has more functions like Layering or multi-layering. Like this: https://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha...ack-1500000341134.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP

Last edited:

Ask a Question