Catalina midi By M. Walthius

Reaction score
Hi guys , im still alive hehe..Ive been kind of busy with my other hobby and passion for cars, I had a 2000 Trans Am that i sold and recently picked up a 2006 Grand Prix GXP LS4 to tinker on, I also sold my Integra 7 to a guy that i ran into at the Keyboard store. I realized id never get the full use of the Integra 7 and it needed a home that could really benefit from it. I did however get back on board with Yamaha with a MU2000, i personaly think it sounds more refined than the MU500 did and supports 128 polyphony.

Did a mix with one of M.Walthius's sequences, on the MU2000. I always liked the variation he puts into them. :)

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Nice piece... I actually prefer instrumentals over lyrical songs.

It's a shame to hear about the Integra. Personally I'd love to own one but it's way out of my price range. How much did you let it go for if you don't mind my asking?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It's a shame to hear about the Integra. Personally I'd love to own one but it's way out of my price range. How much did you let it go for if you don't mind my asking?

Gary ;)

Got $975 for it, made a little profit on it, Ive seen them retail about $1200. putting some of that towards some custom exhuast work on the Grand Prix ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Super cool sound Gary D.
Are you playing all of the melody yourself? It's not pre-programmed is it?
If this is true, you are very adept.
Congratulations on the performance. A very exciting sound.
Nice choice of voices too.
:)ray

Reaction score
Super cool sound Gary D.
Are you playing all of the melody yourself? It's not pre-programmed is it?
:)ray

lol I wish, its a raw bones sequence that i doctored up and bit and some mix adjustments...it was orignally a sequence by Mike Walthius, AKA "The Keyboard Wizard" .. a very well earned title :)

Ask a Question