Chrome, Midi By M Walthius

Reaction score
Could be used for mobile phone ring tone. :)
Great sound! Well done again.

Thanks for listening and input! the Roland is a bit more involved with the SN and PCM patches that are on board, not exactly GM friendly but worth the effort, and fantastic sounding drum kits that can be loaded from the SN banks.

Reaction score
Hello ! A quite pleasant music! Do you do all that with your little fingers, in real time?
For me, I like to work my keyboard like a pianist… Track after track, while deleting, while starting again, until the piece takes of the direction. How work your music?
Your way of composing interests me.
Musical greetings ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Romain >>> GaryD ne pas joue le clavier. Il fait les remix des sons dans les MID fichiers des autres jouers.

GaryD >> That Integra 7 has some amazingly beautiful sounds.

Not quite as impressive as if you'd created the original mixes yourself but as a feat of engineering this one really came out spectacular. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Romain >>> GaryD ne pas joue le clavier. Il fait les remix des sons dans les MID fichiers des autres jouers.

GaryD >> That Integra 7 has some amazingly beautiful sounds.

Not quite as impressive as if you'd created the original mixes yourself but as a feat of engineering this one really came out spectacular. :)

Gary ;)

Oh trust me ive been thinking seriously about getting a small controler keyboard so I can interact more, theres just too many on board patches to goof around with! it is fun though bypassing the GM2 presets and fish around in the SN presets instead, it takes alot more effort to mix then but like you said Im really liking the sound the Integra can put out! ;) all credits go to M. Walthius for the compostitions.. i have a couple more ive been working on the arrangements..

Reaction score
Hello ! A quite pleasant music! Do you do all that with your little fingers, in real time?
For me, I like to work my keyboard like a pianist… Track after track, while deleting, while starting again, until the piece takes of the direction. How work your music?
Your way of composing interests me.
Musical greetings ;)

Thanks for the input,, but no I wish my little fingers worked like they used to, ;) I have a degenerative nervous system disorder ( early onset parkinsons ) I have my good days and bad days, im more of a tinkerer now, but in the end its all about fun music to listen to and enjoy :)

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks for the input,, but no I wish my little fingers worked like they used to, ;) I have a degenerative nervous system disorder ( early onset parkinsons ) I have my good days and bad days, im more of a tinkerer now, but in the end its all about fun music to listen to and enjoy :)
Man that is sad news! The fingers are the workers of your mind. Little soldiers they are. Your mind is the master of creation. I trust those soldiers will obey their master for many more years.
Getting old is a bugger! I think we are all fighting some sort of demon which wants to take us down. In my case it is arthritis of the knuckles. Nasty and painful. But with the right attitude and some help of creams and tablets I will defeat it. Positive planning and thinking.
So Gary, my thoughts are with you and I can see you are enthusiastic and positive and that will certainly bring it home.
Love your work. Keep it up.

Reaction score
I think we are all fighting some sort of demon which wants to take us down. In my case it is arthritis of the knuckles. Nasty and painful. But with the right attitude and some help of creams and tablets I will defeat it.

Isnt that the truth!, I take 3 difernt meds 3 times a day plus 2 others at night, Im a walking pill box lol.. But before all this i did have a musical up bringing, started with piano lessons when i was 8, and joined a drum and bugle corp when I was12 playing the snare/tom , a member for 4 years and also won state regionals. My parents had a wurlitzer organ that i got rather good on and my piano teachers daughter was a organ major and would let me freestyle on a local church pipe organ! what a incredible sound that had!... fast forward 10 years i bought my first pro keyboard a ensoniq sq2, and 5 years later a Alesis quadrasynth, then was the dawn of digital recording instead of cassette tapes lol, i did make a piano christmas CD with the Alesis.. shortly there after the Alesis went on the fritz then things sort of slowed down as i got rather busy with life and lost my best friend in a house fire and ended up basicly raising his 7 year old daughter.. but yeah life happens, and i went on the fritz lol , age creeping up ;) but the bug bit me and now im in "tinker" mode

Ask a Question