Covid injection.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I also wonder if that is true of the inbuilt tracking device, if that also degrades with time

The device not only tracks you. It also replaces a cell phone with thought control internet once the 5G Satellite network is up. :D :D :D

For complete schematics and a possible origin to this conspiracy theory is a James Coburn Movie made about 1964 or called "The President's Analyst."

Do a search on whatever streaming service you use if you've never seen it or don't remember it.

I watched it again a few months back on a Roku box but I don't recall what channel. I do believe it was a free channel though.

Back in the early 60's, inspired by Bond's success with "Dr. No" and "Goldfinger", James Coburn starred in a trilogy of Bond Spoofs titled, (in order of release) "Our Man Flynt," "In Like Flynt," & "The President's Analyst."

Great tongue in cheek films that some of us were even too young to see them when they came out.

Do yourself a favor and watch all three. But if you need to understand where "anti-vaxxer bullsh*t" comes from then start with Analyst. :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here it is in a nutshell.

SPOILER >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Australia has its 1000th Covid death and whilst tragic for all concerned what Australia has been doing to safeguard its citizens is far better than in the UK where we have 132,000 Covid related deaths.

Stay safe

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Australia has 26 million people spread over a vast area. 1000 covid related deaths could have been 10 times more if we managed it differently.
UK has 62 million people living together in tiny land space. Transmission of covid droplets moves in crowds. Deaths in UK are more prevalent due to your crowded environment.
Now UK has freedom to move around normally will undoubtedly result in many more deaths.
Much of the East coast of Australia is still in lockdown. Our death rate should remain low until we are we all vaccinated.

BTW . . Boris needs a haircut . . LOL

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here we are 75% double vaxxed now.

Case count of D Variant is rising and raising concern.

Distancing and masking are still in effect and kids go back to school next week come hell or high water.

Summer is ending and flu season will start in another month or two.

Death counts are low. 3 Deaths in Ontario yesterday.

They no longer list hospitalizations on the news. Only deaths and infections.

To quote Game of Thrones, "Winter is coming"

Gary :|

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I get 2nd AZ jab tomorrow.
Had to wait 3 months after first.
But time has come.
It will be safe to let me loose in the community again. Watch out!
R

Reaction score
I get 2nd AZ jab tomorrow.
Had to wait 3 months after first.
But time has come.
It will be safe to let me loose in the community again. Watch out!
R
Still play it safe.

We have seen a lot of Covid infections directly linked to the mass gatherings that were trialed by Boris the Bad despite the attendees being so called screened prior to their entry.

Our schools are starting to return after the Summer break and large gatherings ie football matches have started again so more possibility of a rise in infection rates

Two weeks ago we had to go into our City Centre for the first time since Covid lockdown and it was full of people behaving pretty well but the sheer numbers was very off putting.

So watch the Covid cases rise here in the UK.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Kids go back to school Tuesday.

I give it a month before we're back in lockdown.

Vaccine passports will be required for indoor dining on and after the 22nd of Sept.

Gary :(

Ask a Question