Creating user rhythm

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the keyboard, I am using casio ctk6300in, I am unable to create a user rhythm , as per manual only able to modify the existing rhythm , but not able to create new one , can anyone help how to create new rhythm.. thanks in advance

Reaction score
I have the 6200, which must be nearly the same, as far as I can see,you are only able to alter an existing rhythm,putting different tones and drums in, you can modify the tones, highering the volume, pan reverb, and chorus etc, also switching off any of the parts, you cant put layered tones in or any user tones you may have created, hope this helps you.

Reaction score
Thanks David,
In that case is there any other way to add some background music to my song , like which should have intro, normal running , my requirement is that I only switch on that once and it will keep on running unless until I stop that ...

Reaction score
You could try creating a user music preset, start by selecting one of the built in user presets,you will find that you can alter the chord sequence and the time measure of these chords, i.e. you can put in a string of chords to match the tune you are playing, also you can use one of the rhythms you created as a basis for your own preset, but be warned, creating a music preset is a bit more complicated than just altering a rhythm,it can be quite frustrating getting it right. Jon.

Reaction score
David,
I will surly try this
And I have some more questions
1. How to alter the time while editing the rhythm , for example in one of the rhythm the drum beats are 2 beats then wait for some time and after that again 2 beats and so on , but I want to make the wait time minimum,
2. I want to start the drum beats as soon as I press the rhythm button but in present scenario initially some other chord is playing and after that the drum beats starting , I don't want that other chords , it should directly start playing the drum beats.
3. How to start directly the intro chords in a rhythm , in present scenario as soon as press the rhythm start button , it is playing the normal chords after that I have to press the imtro button , but I want that as soon as I press the rhythm button it should play the intro and then normal chords

I am referring to the Rhythm A-01 of casio ctk6300in
Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble

The Y_man

Reaction score
Hmmm....looks like the 6xxx series rhythm editing is very limited. The 7xxx does let you record your own backing, but it's apain to master....

The Y-man

Reaction score
David,
I will surly try this
And I have some more questions
1. How to alter the time while editing the rhythm , for example in one of the rhythm the drum beats are 2 beats then wait for some time and after that again 2 beats and so on , but I want to make the wait time minimum,
2. I want to start the drum beats as soon as I press the rhythm button but in present scenario initially some other chord is playing and after that the drum beats starting , I don't want that other chords , it should directly start playing the drum beats.
3. How to start directly the intro chords in a rhythm , in present scenario as soon as press the rhythm start button , it is playing the normal chords after that I have to press the imtro button , but I want that as soon as I press the rhythm button it should play the intro and then normal chords

I am referring to the Rhythm A-01 of casio ctk6300in
Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble
My apologies Bikash, but like you I am still learning to master the 6200, so I cant really help you there, but I am sure there are members out there more clued up on it who could help you, best wishes Jon.

Reaction score
Thanks david
members plz help me in this matter ,
in return one day when I will be the master in the music ( may be in next 200 years ) at that time I will form a international band party and will include your names ( just kidding .....)

Ask a Question