Drum kit

Reaction score
Скажите пожалуйста можно загрузить в кн 6500 друм кит?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Translation:
Please tell me can you load in a 6500 drum kit?

Question:
Are you asking about a Casio WK-6500, a Technics KN-6500, or something else?
Вы спрашиваете о Casio WK-6500, Technics KN-6500, или что-то еще?

Reaction score
Перевод:
Подскажите пожалуйста можно ли в 6500 барабанную установку загрузить?

Вопрос:
Вы спрашиваете о Casio WK-6500, Technics KN-6500 или о чем-то еще?
Вы спрашиваете о Casio WK-6500, Technics KN-6500, или что-то еще?
Techniks sx kn6500

Reaction score
I guess that new message to new users isn't working out......

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Techniks sx kn6500

As far as I can tell from looking at the manual, the answer depends on what you mean by "load a drum kit."

You can't load new sounds, including new drum kits.

But you can edit the existing sounds-- including the drum kits-- and create your own customized sounds and drum kits. Then you can save your custom sounds and load them later on. So you can load custom drum kits as long as they were created by modifying the keyboard's existing sounds. That would include custom drum kits that other users created and saved and then shared with you.

Reaction score
Насколько я могу судить по руководству, ответ зависит от того, что вы подразумеваете под «загрузкой ударной установки».

Вы не можете загружать новые звуки, в том числе новые ударные.

Но вы можете редактировать существующие звуки, включая наборы ударных, и создавать свои собственные звуки и наборы ударных. Затем вы можете сохранить свои собственные звуки и загрузить их позже. Таким образом, вы можете загружать собственные наборы ударных, если они были созданы, путем изменения существующих звуков клавиатуры. Это будет включать пользовательские наборы ударных, которые другие пользователи создали и сохранили, а затем предоставили вам.
Спосибо огромное.
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Translation:
It's huge.
Interacting with other people

I don't know if there are any members here who have much familiarity with the Technics SX-KN6500.

If you need in-depth help with editing the sounds and drum kits to make your own custom sounds and kits, you might want to see if there are any active forums for Technics keyboards. I know there are some sites and forums dedicated to Technics, but I don't know how active they are.

From what little I read of the manual, it looks like the SX-KN6500 has some pretty powerful and sophisticated sound-editing functions!

Reaction score
Translation:
It's huge.
Interacting with other people

I don't know if there are any members here who have much familiarity with the Technics SX-KN6500.

If you need in-depth help with editing the sounds and drum kits to make your own custom sounds and kits, you might want to see if there are any active forums for Technics keyboards. I know there are some sites and forums dedicated to Technics, but I don't know how active they are.

From what little I read of the manual, it looks like the SX-KN6500 has some pretty powerful and sophisticated sound-editing functions!
alternatif for load a drum kit
use the drumkits from the KN6000 styles serie R1 serie V1 or V2
www.technicskeyboard.com
www.keyboarder-forum.de (german site sound editing and organ presets)
stay save
mris

Ask a Question