fantom x8 keyboard.

Reaction score
what am i doing wrong... i tried to record a patch. i,e. piano..then tried to enter second patch.. i.e.. guitar.. not rhythm or bass. through edit song. it comes up 1-16. sections of possible data or patches . when i try to record again instead of hearing my first chose patch. all i can hear is the first and second patches coming through at the same time. in other words the piano as gone and replaced with my second chose patch. can i do that on edit songs . or do i have to go through layered .

Reaction score
roland fantom x

found out how to record individual patches . go to mixer use indicators <->. start at part 1 ... select patch F.1. i think. i.e. piano. press select patch list press the key to get the right effect by tweeking the eco. or reverb ect. then record that patch.. then go back to mixer and select part no. 2 <->.then select patch list . then select patch . then continue .. good luck.

Ask a Question