FS: Roland RD700NX + KS-G8 Stand Mint!

Reaction score
Mint Roland RD700NX with Roland KS-G8 Stand. I bought these brand new from Sweetwater back in January. I wanted to pickup piano again but found out that I just don't have time. Sat in my house since. It's covered most of the time. Mint condition. I'd like to get $1890 shipped in the lower 48 for BOTH. The stand is awesome, very light and sturdy. Perfect match for the RD. If you don't want the stand, I can sell just the keyboard for $1800 shipped. Keyboard comes with original box, manual, etc. The stand has no original box anymore. You can use paypal but would have to cover the 3% fee.

i-WCK8frK-L.jpg
i-Fv6DHCZ-L.jpg

i-kLLDBPr-L.jpg
i-MqpqzDt-L.jpg

i-7gtLcCt-M.jpg
i-7RQtcHn-L.jpg
i-S2F9RST-L.jpg

I also play guitar and this was my first keyboard in a while. I've sold several instruments at tgp.net and collingsforum from a Collings OM3CG, a Martin OM28V and a couple of Fender Masterbuilt and CS strats. Also have 100% ebay feedback (username "mddauz").

Email me at (e-mail address removed) if you are interested.

thanks for looking!
Dexter

Ask a Question