Gig bag for Yamaha PSR-EW425 (EW-410)

Reaction score
Hey there! Anyone know of a gig bag that fits the 76 key PSR-EW425 (or older PSR-EW410) well? Doesn't look like Yamaha makes one ; it's 47.25 x 16 x 5.5. So far it's looking like an 88 note piano bag and have it bounce around or buy a piece of foam to plug one end.

Reaction score
Hey there! Anyone know of a gig bag that fits the 76 key PSR-EW425 (or older PSR-EW410) well? Doesn't look like Yamaha makes one ; it's 47.25 x 16 x 5.5. So far it's looking like an 88 note piano bag and have it bounce around or buy a piece of foam to plug one end.
Hi, I finally placed my order for the EW425, searching for a good bag as well. Did you finally find a good fitting one ? Thanks.

Reaction score
I bought a Levy’s EM522DX - it’s a great quality bag (thick material lots of padding, lots of pockets). It’s a bit long at 52” but it’s the closest I could find; this keyboard is a unique size - it’s snug and perfect for width and height just 4 inches too long. But good thing is for me it might fit a new board I ordered as well.

Reaction score
Hi, after spending a few hours online I narrowed down to Levy's bags but wasn't sure which model was right and if it was the inner or outer dimensions that the sites stated... Your answer is mostly helpful and appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hii I'm from india. I own the same PSR EW 425 keyboard. Are you facing any uneven brightness issue with your keyboard display when viewed straight??. I'm facing this issue where the fonts have uneven brightness. Have you noticed it? If you've noticed it in your new keyboard kindly share.
1660839633905100007025593864839.jpg

Reaction score
I watched a video on YouTube stating this to be an issue with some of the e473 models only. Before ordering (online) I asked the store to check their display models and they confirmed that neither of the models on display had this issue. I still didn't receive mine. I'll let you know once I do.

Reaction score
Hii I'm from india. I own the same PSR EW 425 keyboard. Are you facing any uneven brightness issue with your keyboard display when viewed straight??. I'm facing this issue where the fonts have uneven brightness. Have you noticed it? If you've noticed it in your new keyboard kindly share.View attachment 2877
Hi there! I’ve heard others (all with PSR473 though) with this issue. My EW425 is fine. I would contact your retailer about a refund/exchange.

Curious - is the display fine from other angles? I’m wondering if it’s something as simple as it isn’t seated properly…. Other thing I’m curious about is it seems all the people with this issue seem to be in Asia/India region; wondering if there is anything to do with power differences, or manufacturing sources etc? Is there any change if you use batteries vs AC power?

Good luck let me know how it goes!

Reaction score
I watched a video on YouTube stating this to be an issue with some of the e473 models only. Before ordering (online) I asked the store to check their display models and they confirmed that neither of the models on display had this issue. I still didn't receive mine. I'll let you know once I do.
There is possibly a contrast control knob at the rear of keyboard. Try a darker setting.
Ray
Hi I finally received my keyboard yesterday and I can confirm now that it doesn't have the screen problem. I have only tested it with the supplied adapter though (not on batteries).

Reaction score
Hi I finally received my keyboard yesterday and I can confirm now that it doesn't have the screen problem. I have only tested it with the supplied adapter though (not on batteries).
There’s no contrast control on these keyboards - definitely something they need

Reaction score
Gig bag keyboard bag. I use a Roland Black series CB-B76. [127cm × 44cm x 14cm] . This padded bag works well for Yamaha PSR EW 425

Ask a Question