• Not so interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super B

• exceptional

• Total voters
Reaction score
Daniyal back in my gaming days I spent goodness knows how many hours playing this game. I loved it and it's still a classic.

You did an excellent job of the music. Brought back some good memories.

Reaction score
Daniyal back in my gaming days I spent goodness knows how many hours playing this game. I loved it and it's still a classic.

You did an excellent job of the music. Brought back some good memories.
please rate this music and fill my heart with love.

Reaction score
I actually rated it before I wrote the comment.

Tell me - I'm keen to understand your recording method. It's clear to me that you're not playing live just having a bit of fun - did you use VST instruments exclusively to create this tune?

Reaction score
I actually rated it before I wrote the comment.

Tell me - I'm keen to understand your recording method. It's clear to me that you're not playing live just having a bit of fun - did you use VST instruments exclusively to create this tune?
yes why not CowboyNQ
I entirely use the different approach towards music playing. Instead of playing just the music on Piano (melody+bass). I play every bit of music (the percussion which we often miss in it).

Obviously it is not an easy task and practically it cannot be played within a limited pace of time of video length of 2-4mins. Therefore In my first phase, I create the music track in FL Studio, which is an amazing software with endless capabilities. Than in second phase, I record my video with Canon 200D and mimic all my performance at one shot. So the only thing I deceit is the act of changing the voices. Then in my 3rd phase of Video Editing, I substitute the track with the earlier pre recorded track of FL studio.

In short if you mimic the keys of my beat, lead and bass. It will harmony exactly the same just you need to tweek the voices a bit. So it takes huge amount of energy and time to make one video. But I love the videos making this way.

Reaction score
CowboyNQ this is my previous made performance. This is also the OST of game music. It is also made with same approach which i defined

Ask a Question