Hello from San Diego

Reaction score
Long time bassist (since 1976) and occasional drummer / board player here;

I wanted to start investigating some new gear and thought that being part of a forum would be a good place to learn.

Man, I have to tell you - being a bassist is SO much more simple - Basses & amps just don't evolve the way keyboard do!

thanks

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Harry...

I think you should buy a kurzweil. I think everyone should own a kurzweil :D :D :D

Seriously though, welcome to the forum and just to let you know, I agree with you. Modern synthesizers should all come with a 3 year advanced degree course these days just to teach you how to twiddle the knobs and buttons properly. Never mind the music theory and harmony and sight reading. ;)

Frankly it would be nice if there was a simple button for every sound but that would mean putting 20,000 buttons on the console :D :D :D

Anyway, have fun and if you have any questions bugging you, just remember there are no stupid questions ;)

Gary

Ask a Question