Hello from San Diego

Reaction score
Long time bassist (since 1976) and occasional drummer / board player here;

I wanted to start investigating some new gear and thought that being part of a forum would be a good place to learn.

Man, I have to tell you - being a bassist is SO much more simple - Basses & amps just don't evolve the way keyboard do!

thanks

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Welcome to the zoo! So... do you have specific questions, or shall we just start lobbing our personal preferences your way?

:cool:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Harry...

I think you should buy a kurzweil. I think everyone should own a kurzweil :D :D :D

Seriously though, welcome to the forum and just to let you know, I agree with you. Modern synthesizers should all come with a 3 year advanced degree course these days just to teach you how to twiddle the knobs and buttons properly. Never mind the music theory and harmony and sight reading. ;)

Frankly it would be nice if there was a simple button for every sound but that would mean putting 20,000 buttons on the console :D :D :D

Anyway, have fun and if you have any questions bugging you, just remember there are no stupid questions ;)

Gary

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question