Hello everyone

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
So.... progress. I'm at the point where I could have a shot at a chord accompaniment to anything- I may need to google for the chords and do a bit of transposing- I will transpose guitar chords for the very worst of reasons- to avoid barre chords, rather than suit the vocal range, but the keyboard will transpose back. I'm six chord bashing C, Dm, Em, F, G, Am, and experimenting with spicing them up with sus2 and sus4s, and different inversions. The big bottleneck is keeping a solid rhythm going, and keeping something interesting going in the bass- I've always been gangly and uncoordinated- and that's what's always held back my guitar playing.

Here's everything you'll ever want to know about chords and how to use them on a Piano keyboard.

Honestly Guitar Tabs look like heiroglyphics to me. :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Checking in....... working on Ain't No Sunshine- a good one for me, because it's not powered by a strong rhythm. I'm playing minor 7th chords, which spices it up. Working on "Year of the Cat", and the wish list is "Rikki Don't Lose That Number".

Ask a Question