Hello from Melbourne

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Taking a moment to say hello. I'm pretty new to keys, about a year in, but it has been an awesome journey discovering piano/keys. My background is actually bass and guitar, so this was a big switch for me. Still, music theory is the same, and makes a whole lot more sense visually on the keyboard. Just enjoying the journey and looking to learn from people here.

Thanks for reading my post!

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the welcome and greeting. I'm in the Box Hill area Ray...

Ok, time to ask some noob questions

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Box Hill is fairly close to me. There is a music shop in Ringwood called Bernie's right next door to the Manhattan pub.
They have a good range of DP's.
Worth a look.
R

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hello from Up Yonder!

Just wondering when you two share secret handshakes in a blood ceremony like the rest of us, :D :D :D

Also, what sort of gear and genres are we talking about?

DP's are great but they're limited to certain voices and styles.

What's your budget and what are your objectives?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hiya Ray, Ringwood eh? I will have a look, but I often head all the way down to Keyboard Corner in Boronia as the customer service has been pretty good so far.

Hello Gary, I have another thread discussing piano stuff here, but in short, just really wondering about computer assisted midi keys vs standalone at present.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I will have a look, but I often head all the way down to Keyboard Corner in Boronia as the customer service has been pretty good so far.
Also my fav store. I have a contact at KC's (keyboard Corner). They will price match any keyboard and 10 percent off all accessories. PM me if you want to buy from them an I will advise you the contact and recommend you.
Cheers
R

Ask a Question