Hi, I'm a newbie

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here and hoping to find a warm welcome from like minded keyboard players. I've been gigging both in a pro and semi-pro a capacity for more years than I care to remember. I've more or less retired now or at least scaled down the pro gigs and am currently involved in backing a Jerry Herman Broadway type tribute show here in Cyprus purely for fun. I'm currently using my aging Roland EM2000 but am struggling a little to find "Broadway show tune" type user styles so would appreciate it greatly if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I had to google Jerry Herman (to my shame when I read and realised his contribution) - and the EM2000. I do know where Cyprus is. Good luck with your show.

Maybe try another post titled "Roland EM2000 - help with styles." Your question is hidden away in the Introductions part.

Ask a Question