Hi! New to forum - I will have a lot of questions! Roland System-1

Reaction score
Hi! New to forum - I will have a lot of questions! I just got a Roland System-1 to goof around with.
--I am trying to find a keyboard/synth site with regular forum activity.
Roland's site is very slow, and Roland Clan people are not very responsive.

This place looks more active, so I hope I have found the right place!

Reaction score
This may not seem that exciting to anyone else, but yesterday I managed to get a recognizable synth-piano sound out of this semi-analog-modeling synth! And, that was what I had set out to do! -All without following any kind of manual! Just by goofing around, you can make all kinds of noises, but I want to be somewhat intentional with this.

Along with this web site, I would like to find a site dedicated to modular synthesis, but I have not found any yet.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
You could try http://www.syntorial.com/. It won't cover the System-1 per se, but many synths share specific features that are very common, so once you learn how to design sounds on one synth you can generally design sounds on other synths.

Reaction score
Hi! New to forum - I will have a lot of questions! I just got a Roland System-1 to goof around with.
--I am trying to find a keyboard/synth site with regular forum activity.
Roland's site is very slow, and Roland Clan people are not very responsive.

This place looks more active, so I hope I have found the right place!
Welcome!

Ask a Question