Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
I'm gonna be 500 miles - The Proclaimers
Rule the world - Tears for Fears

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If this stuff is Copyrighted by Panasonic then it will have to be removed. Ian is a big stickler for DRM on posted materials on the website.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes, it would be best to post any such content on a separate page of your own, such as sharing it from a cloud storage site like DropBox, iCloud, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, etc., then post a link to it in the forums-- or just let people know they can send you a PM requesting that you mail it to them. That doesn't resolve the question of potential copyright infringement, but I think it at least lets the forum off the hook.

Anyway, I've removed the zipped attachment from your post, just to be on the safe side.

Reaction score
If this stuff is Copyrighted by Panasonic then it will have to be removed. Ian is a big stickler for DRM on posted materials on the website.

Gary ;)
No. I made/converted them all myself from rhythms freely available for other keyboards like Yamaha etc and provided by skilled individuals who own and play those makes of keyboards.

Reaction score
A little bit of history for you. Technote was the Company that produced many song specific style files for Technics keyboards and when they closed after Panasonic had decided to close the Technics Division the copyright to all those style files was purchased by my old mate Neil Blake who runs Strawberry Music and he sells them on his web site. I wouldn't dream of disrupting his business indeed in the past I have offered my song specific styles to him completely free for him to add to his stock.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification! I'll leave the final say up to Ian. In the meantime, I recommend putting the file up on a free cloud account-- I'm a big fan of DropBox, myself-- then share it and post the link to the shared file.

Reaction score
I don't think I'll bother. If any other KN5000 and later model Technics keyboard owners want these style files you can find them at the following 2 locations:
Equally I will not be sharing any more styles that I have created on this web site. I'll stick with sites where my work is well known and appreciated. Bye. I've no idea who 'Ian' is but I guess he doesn't know me either...!

Ask a Question